BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I Think I Have a Problem!

As a child I never played dress up.  (that I can remember)  I played in the dirt, ran away from the cows, picked the potatoes during 'spud harvest'  and burned road kill.  So it's no wonder that I'm now reaching into my inner childhood and am playing dress up.  (Not THAT kind of dress up)  

My Madonna Gig

Prom Queen

Carla Robinawitz (my 65 yr old gambler alter ego)

Roller Beotch

Latino gang

Is this normal?  I guess this is better than actually being a roller derby chick, or in a Latino gang right?!

4 comments:

Gina said...

UH Its normal for you and liz! you wierdos!

Kristy said...

Hey watch who your calling a weirdo! We love to play dress up and I love it! I can't wait for my 30th B-Day party, it's going to be themed of course! Love all your alter egos!

Carrie said...

I love that the majority of your "dress up" personalities look completely strung out

Achtung Amy! said...

U forgot your pregnant BYU co-ed white trash and snow day pics? Oh, and when your dressed up like Madonna in front of 2000 plus people. And when you were a dirty rocker....and when you Claudette from New Jersey!!!!!!! And when you were Marilyn Monroe and the hyper hypo! Whew...I'm out of breath.