BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 5, 2009

Behind. WHOOPS!!

I'm a bit behind in the blogging world. I'm waiting for most of the cool pictures so I can post it. BUT.... for my barfday weekend, Sarah, Rena and I went to Zion National Park. We camped, hiked, played cards and had so much fun! Here are some sneak peek pics. And yes, I went hiking and actually liked it. Just you wait for my Narrows pics. Their famazing!

Sari and I at the camp sight

Hiking blows!

But this is where we ended up at. Emerald Pools. Kinda worth it.

Stay tuned for more!

2 comments:

The Lingwalls said...

I've NEVER had so much fun on a camping/hiking trip than I did with you and Renie... let's do it again!!!

Heather said...

We went to Zions in May and had a great time too. Of course I don't love hiking and am not the most graceful person, but we did the Emerald Pools and it was gorgeous! Just grateful my husband didn't fall off the cliff while hiking and caring both kids!