BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 30, 2009

BOO TIME

I now know why you should never EVER let employees dress up for Halloween. It gives people a reason to act like r-tards for the day. I know, I know, I'm guilty of it too. However, I did not dress up as Pee Wee Herman and go to every single person in the office offering them gum and prancing around the office like they're in day care. What's even worse is that this bastard won the costume contest.

And another thing, why do parents need to bring their kids into the office. Personally, I don't care if you think your kid is the cutest Grim reaper or Superman in the world and feel the need to share that with your co-workers. Also, why should I feel obligated to give them candy. OK, I'm done venting.

Even though Halloween at work can be annoying, it can also be fun to dress up, which is what I did. I didn't win anything, but I had fun anyway. Next year I'm dressing up as one of the Golden Girls!


#1st place pumpkinProfessional Ping Pong Player
Nickname: Striker!

Sarah let me borrow this shirt. It says "I'm kind of AWESOME at ping pong".

Janelle as Pippi Longstockings

Megan as an 80's business woman. Note the matching pumps. Thank you D.I.!

And thank you Halloween 2009 for a great time. Now I have one more costume to add to my costume box.

6 comments:

Erica Huff said...

Really cute customer Scrooge! Kids are cute at halloween! Just give them candy and pretend like you love them!!! :)

Miss you and hope you are doing well. We are coming back to Utah in May. Will you be my friend again that I see once a year?

Erica Huff said...

Okay, I meant costume, not customer. Sorry about that!

Natalie Puikkonen said...

Gee Lori, glad you wont see my kids on Halloween. Also pretty sure that you will think your kids are the shiz all the time and you will always be showing them off!! Isn't that what you do best?

lizzo said...

Love your costume. Seriously rockin.

LDeSbian said...

I'm not anti kid, I'm just anti kid on Halloween at WORK. It's a total distraction. I love seeing kids dressed up, but co-workers kids bug. I'm sure all you moms have amazing costumes for your kids and yes, I'd love to see them. Just not while I'm working.
:)

Gina said...

I totally want to dress up as one of the golden girls next year too.... I wanna be blanch... (I love being a whore!) You can be dorothy... Oh wait... or Sophia!