BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Son of a Bit@h!!

The title is a quote from me today.


All those who know me, know I love fire.  With the exception of seeing fire that looks like this.  Let's just say I almost burnt the house down today.  You know if I was scared of a flame, then it was a big deal.

Who knew a little tea light candle and a splash of water was the right mixture for a big flame.  This picture is a little over the top, but the flame did go straight up like this and I swear it touched the ceiling. I think my roommates should take away the matches and candles I have in my room.  Children should NOT be able to play with fire!

I'm glad the smoke detector worked, but my bladder control did not! 

3 comments:

lizzo said...

Oh man that's funny.

The Lingwalls said...

Thanks for the hour long laugh this morning!

Nic said...

Oh Lori, so happy to see that you still love fire. I remember the bonfire at Morningside!
Love the pic!