BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 10, 2009

Concert Part 2!

Now THAT was a good concert!  No fights for me.  Just some good dancing, singing and enjoying my new favorite band, the Ting Tings!  They rocked!!  You know you are watching art when it's just a girl and a guy on stage doing their thing!  It was pure art!  If you haven't discovered the Ting Tings, I suggest you do it now!  Katie White is a true artist and Jules (drummer) is a cool guy too!




On to the next one...Travis and then Franz Ferdinand!!!!!  Who says I'm too old to be a groupie! 

3 comments:

The Lingwalls said...

That was one big party from 6 until 11! I finally washed the shirtless, daisy duke wearin', little black man's b.o. off at 7 o'clock last night. Yuck.

Anonymous said...

I watched the Ting Tings video of something about calling her the wrong name. WTH! You definately have to be HIGH to like that song. It was so weird, but I can see why you liked it. :)

Dora

LDeSbian said...

I haven't tried listening to their music HIGH. In fact, none of my friends get HIGH to listen to them or go to their concert. Guess your 'have to be HIGH' theory is wrong Dora!! High.... oh the good ol' days with you!!!