BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 9, 2009


I don't mean to be a douche, but even though I'm not a huge fan of Lily Allen.  If I get front row and some punk ass 20 year old who 'claims' to be her #1 fan tries to plow me over to see her closer, I am NOT going to take it!!  It's the principle people!!!  I stood in line longer than you.  I'm older than you, I'm prettier than you AND I'm smarter than you.  


Thanks to Amy and Michelle, I have learned the key to keeping your place.  You lock arms with those you are with and you spread your legs as far as they will go.  I also added something I learned from basketball, BOX OUT!!  Well guess what, I WON!!  That tough drunk dyke didn't get past me!!  She may have grabbed my ass and said nice things to me, but I still stood strong and WON!!!  All I have to say is Lily who?

Thanks to Sari, I did not get in a fight.  Even though my foul language was warranted for a punch in the nose, she held me back and made sure I made it home safe and sound.  Now on to Thursday night... The Ting Tings!!!!

My roommate and BFF, who watches my back!

3 comments:

lizzo said...

Wow. Good on ya. I decided not to mess with you after I saw you b-ball skills in action.

The Lingwalls said...

I look so cheesy. Like a swollen cat or something.

"Spread your legs as far as they can go"???? That's what she said!

Achtung Amy! said...

Not bad, young Padawan. We taught you well.