BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Cruise'n


Lola my summer love
I'd like to introduce you to Lola.  She is my sweet beach cruiser that my awesome dad got me a few years ago (THANKS GAYLORD)!  Lola (who actually used to be named something else, but I forgot what it was) is all ready for the summer.  She has her rubber filled with air, her rack is all shiny and she is ready to be my summer love!

Tonight Sarah, Dirk (Sarah's mtn bike), Lola and I went for a ride.  I think Sarah and Dirk were embarrassed to be seen with Lola and Looori but we don't really care.  But it might have been the fact that I was ringing my bell all the time and let me tell you that my bell sounds like THE most annoying door bell EVER!!!  I love it!!

If anyone would like to go on a double date with Lola and I, please give us a ring!


5 comments:

Kate said...

Kate looks around and raises hand...I have a bell on my bike, too. For some reason, people find this funny. I think it's awesome!

So now we are getting an agenda... we need to go biking, go golfing, go to outdoor concerts... we'd better start planning!

lizzo said...

MEEEEEEEE!!!! People always laugh at Muana and me but it's okay. Not only do I have an annoying bell but I also have a basket and wear a pink helmet.

I am special.

Kristy said...

I would love too!! Boston and I are always up for a good ride.

The Lingwalls said...

You're on your own.

Achtung Amy! said...

Moon Doggie needs a gal and Lola (who's name was originally Peggy Sue) seems easy enough. Moon Doggie doesn't have a ring but he could "pin" you.