BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Our New Roommate!

I guess after I moved in with the Lingwalls, and they loved me so much, they decided to get another roommate.  His name is "Micro", he is African American, he likes to hide and then jump out and scare us.  Micro has cancer and it's been really hard on all of us, but we hope he has a painless death.

See the black dot on the microwave.... that's "Micro" the spider.  We would love to kill him, but he is in between the glass in the microwave and we can't get him out.
Micro up close

I'm afraid to cook anything in the microwave in fear that "Micro" will find a way out and onto my food!  I'm also scared that "Micro" is a girl and is waiting for her babies to hatch so then we'll have a whole family of "Micro's".

How odd is that!!!




6 comments:

Jenny P said...

I am surprised the radiation from the micro hasnt made he or she grow a new head.

Carrie said...

Oh that's just wrong. Tear the microwave out and get a new one.

Gina said...

I love it!..... He knows you will kill him if he comes out so he chooses a painful slow cancerous death!

The Lingwalls said...

I disapprove of his antics. He's messy, scary, and he doesn't pay rent. He's out by next month!

LDeSbian said...

I think he is getting bigger and stronger each day. Radiation might be having a super power affect on him.

Wendy said...

That creeps me out!! BIG TIME!