BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Betraying one red head for another.


For those of you that do not know, I have long since been a big fan of Carrot top.  I met him while living in Seattle.  I was working at the airport and was working a flight that he was one.  I even tried to win a date with him on 'Live with Regis and Kelly'.

I've now moved upped from the 'F' list to the 'D' list.  That's 'My Life on the D-List' with Kathy Griffin.  I could watch her all day long!  I admit that I've spent hrs on end on You Tube watching clips of her and her comedy bits and am also recording her tv show and watch it faithfully.  
Carrot Top, you had your chance with me and you blew it.  If you would just take care of those eye brows, then we could date.  Until then, I'm sticking with my girl Kathy!

5 comments:

bv said...

What do you have to do to win a date with Kathy?!

And let's face it, I thought everyone's favorite red head was your hot roomie!!!!! HELLO MCFLY?!

Carrie said...

Hmmmm, that explains a lot

Carrie said...

ha, ha, ha! Vagina face, I thought it but sure wasn't going to write it. (although that's a really fancy vag if you ask me)

lizzo said...

Okay, I love her show. She is FAMAZING. Have you heard her talk about her appearance at the Emmy's?

J said...

If you ever dated Carrot Top I would totally disown you. He freaks me out.