BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Damn it Amy!!!

Amy, why did we spend time online looking up spiders and comparing what the difference was between a Wolf spider and a Hobo spider?  After you left the basement I was just minding my own business when I saw the carpet move.  I said 'OH NO YOU DID'NT'!!!  I quickly grabbed my flip flop and ran over to see what the H it was.  I know it wasn't a Hobo, but the little bastard was a wolf spider.  After I killed it, I sprayed the basement with my spider killer spray.  Let's just hope that keeps them away for at least another week.


3 comments:

bv said...

ew nasty. those pics are going to give me nightmares for weeks, seriously. i had heard something about a spider infestation so after reading your post i went looking for info on it. nothing came up but i did find this little gem (so watch yourself while shopping for 80's attire!)

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=148&sid=2569887

Michelvis said...

There was an infestation! Check with Amy!!!

Achtung Amy! said...

Its totally true. I got out the shower this morning and though I didn't have my contacts in, I could see a little whiley spider making his way down from the ceiling...dangling from a web! What the? Look, I didn't jinx us. I just armed you with info to protect yourself. Needless to say that little guy is danging inside of the sewer now.