BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

P.S.


I want to blog about the 80's prom that we had for my birthday last Saturday, but it's going to take some time to tell it all.  So, I'll write about it this weekend when I'm back home.  This picture is just a little peak at the event!


Right now Chris, Carrie and I are on a cross country trip and having so much fun. To see pictures and read about the trip, please visit my sister blog www.thecarriechronicle.blogspot.com 

Looori

4 comments:

bv said...

Mmmm Bop!

Hansons Rock!

lizzo said...

A road trip with your brother and sister? That's awesome! Last time my family did that we were all in the bed of a Dodge pickup and laughing our faces off when we went over bumps. We'd pretend it was a roller coaster. Oh yeah, we were poor.

The Lingwalls said...

My date didn't put out...how I'm depressed. Oh well, at least there is no record, whatsover, of me even being there in that suffocating hideous dress of mine! Thank god!

Jenny P said...

Seriously... You guys are having all the fun!