BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 5, 2008

Roll Out The Red Carpet!!

As I may or may not have mentioned, I'm turning 30 this year.  (see birthday countdown to the right)  A few years ago an idea was discussed to have prom for my 30th birthday!!!  There couldn't be a better way to celebrate this than to have a prom.  What's even better is that it's an 80's prom!!!!!  I can't wait to dance the night away with my closest friends, family, Mexicans, Asians, and the gays!!


What makes this really amazing is that due to my stupidity as a teenager, I didn't make it to my high school prom and this is totally making up for it!!!  I won't tell you why I didn't make it to prom due to my sweet parents reading this, but I would like to hear your prom stories if you have any good ones!!

Oh...and come to prom!!!  www.theloriprom.blogspot.com

2 comments:

The Lingwalls said...

And the al-kee???

bv said...

dude, i hope your set to run that drag queen of a dress of yours!!! I'M SO EXCITED!